How do I choose the right size for me?
To select your size, you will need to know your current/ pre-op waist measurements in inches.
* This is not the same as trouser size
S / M - Waist measurements: 23” - 30” . Fits Hip measurements up to 37”
L / XL - Waist measurements: 28” - 34” Hip measurements over 37”
S / M - waist measurement: 24” - 34”
L / XL - Waist measurement: 32” - 42”
How do I wear the 4D vest?
4D vest must be worn underneath a compression garment. Please pay attention how your nurse/medical practitioner/aftercare team did put it on you following surgery. Ask them for advise how you can do that yourself, if you didn’t have any help at home. It is important to wear your post op garments correctly, to prevent skin from deep creases, or skin fold.
How do I care for this particular garment?
Following surgery, keeping your garments clean, is as important as keeping your wounds clean.
Please follow wash instructions on care label: Hand-wash only, No strong detergent, Drip dry, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron
Durability / Wear and tear
Our 4D vest is designed to provide support to the skin, and protect from deep lines and deep creases, but please do not expect the impossible. It is made out of thin foam, and it is easy to tear should it is pulled with force. Bare in mind also, that you will be wearing this vest 24/7 for the first 2-4 weeks of your recovery, and It will wear down quickly. It is beneficial for patients to have two of these 4D vests, so they have a clean one to wear whilst the other one is being washed, or still drying. This way, the foam will preserve its bounce back, and provide support throughout these important for recovery weeks.
Can I return an order?
Before you complete "Check out" process, you will be asked to review your order. Please only proceed if you agree to the terms.
• Please note that our garments are medical products and due to this we cannot accept returns on items that have been worn, or in direct contact with the skin.
• Items removed from their packaging are non-refundable. Once removed from their packaging, items carry some level of contamination, and this makes them unhygienic to offer to other patients.
• Please only place your order if you are sure it would be the right garment for you.
• Please double check the size you selected is according to your waist measurements in inches, prior to your surgery.
• Please be advised that our product is handmade, and it could take up to 48 hours for us to make. To be on the safe side, please allow 3 -5 business days to reach you. (does not include weekends and bank holidays)
• Once your order is ready/fulfilled, you will be notified via e-mail/SMS, and provided with a tracking number (if a tracked sevice has been selected), so you can track status of delivery.
• When sending products back, please be advised that this would be at customers expense. We do not refund postage.
• Once we’ve received the goods, these will be inspected, and if they meet above criteria, refund will be processed.
• We will only process refunds to the original method used for purchase from our store. Please allow a few days for transaction to show on your statement.